The LIN cards have been designed to provide a high speed linearised solution to non-linear turbine flow meters.
PC software and programming cable allow the user to adjust the card to suit their application as well as providing easy re-calibration of the data.
- Optional cards and installed programs
- Temperature compensation UV curve
- Gas flow with Temperature and Pressure inputs
- Bi-directional detection with dual pickoff
- Dual rotor summing calculations
Frequency enters the card together with the optional temperature. Here it is processed via tables and internal graphs to produce a linear flow rate. This is then output as a linear frequency and analog output, either voltage or current.
The LIN have many hardware variations and high temperature variations available with CANbus communications – please contact us for your requirements.
The ZIP file is password protected.
Please contact LMM to unlock the file.