The Multiflow has been designed to cope with demands of flow measurement, control and applications that require more than ‘off the shelf’ instrumentation.
With the ability to add and remove frequency inputs, analog inputs, digital outputs, relay outputs and communication loops the user can design (at the time of order) which hardware is fitted and the algorithms required.
- User hardware defined
- Digital and analog IO
- User defined application specific programs
- Aerospace volume to density
- Gas flows with T&P compensation
- Process batching
- Multi recipe systems
The Multiflow has a HUB card fitted as standard that can have either RS232 or RS485 serial link fitted.
Up to 5 additional cards can be fitted in any order as required. In addition, each card can have some or all of the functions fitted.
- Frequency card – maximum of 3 frequency inputs
- Analogue card – 2 inputs, 2 outputs, 2 PT100 inputs
- Relay card – maximum of 6 relays
- Analog out – 3 analog outputs and 6 digital inputs
The programming is achieved by a custom infra red keyboard that is supplied with the order. This accordingly ensures the security of the data. User functions and data entry are carried out on the front panel keys.